Personal Data Protection
- The Operator processes any personal data of the Clients and Job Seekers in the scope of data which were voluntarily made available to the Operator within the online registration forms on the Website, Job Seekers' curricula vitae uploaded to the database on the Website, as well as within responses to Job Offers published on the Website. Any and all personal data of the data subjects are processed by the Operator in the Operator's information system by virtue of the consent given to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 11 et seq. of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, as amended, granted by the data subjects by completing the online registration form on the Website.
- The Operator shall on no account request, within the scope of the services provided by the Operator, a Job Seeker to enter information falling into a specific category according to Art. 13 of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, as amended. The Operator has given instructions on any and all rights of a data subject under the relevant provisions of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, as amended.
- The consent to the processing of personal data shall always be granted for a definite period of time, i.e. for a period of three years. All personal data shall be deleted after the expiry of such period. This consent may be revoked at any time by written notice which is delivered to the Operator's address.
- The Operator shall process in its information system, constituted, including without limitation, by the Website, the Clients' and Job Seekers' personal data provided to the Operator by automated and/or non-automated means of processing. The Operator shall process Job Seekers' personal data for the purpose of assisting the Job Seekers in looking for a job opportunity through the Website and of creating a database of job applicants; the Job Seekers' personal data processed by the Operator may be further disclosed to potential employers for said purpose.
- A Job Seeker may at any time request a confirmation of whether his/her personal data are processed or not, or (if necessary) to what extent the Operator or the Client keeps records of such data. A Job Seeker may at any time request the Operator or Client to delete data of which the Operator or Client keep records.
- The Operator undertakes to maintain confidentiality with respect to the contents of the Client's and/or Job Seeker's personal data under the Act on Personal Data Protection and not to use the same for the Operator's personal use or to disclose the same to any third parties without the consent of a data subject. The obligations under this clause shall be binding upon any and all Operator's beneficiaries who come into contact with the Client's and/or Job Seeker's personal data when conducting their activities for the Operator. The provision of this clause shall not affect the obligations resulting from the relevant legal regulations and/or decisions of the bodies concerned.
- All personal data processing and protection observes Slovak law, especially Act. no 122/2013 Coll. about the protection of personal infomation, as amended.
841 07 Bratislava
+ 421 (0) 902 419 099
Identification Number of Organization:
Tax Number of Organization: